The campsite “Alla Baita” is located a few steps away from the Misurina Lake and around 10 minutes from a supermarket, two pizzerias and various souvenir shops. On the lake you can rent pedal boats or e-bikes for your tours in the wonderful Dolomites surrounding Misurina.
We are very close to the road leading to Antorno Lake and the Tre Cime di Lavaredo (Drei Zinnen) and in front of the bus stop for the Rifugio Auronzo (Auronzohütte), where you can get off and start the famous hiking tour around the Tre Cime, visiting the Rifugio Lavaredo and Locatelli (Drei Zinnen Hütte). The bus company is Dolomitibus (lines 31 and 31-bis).
From the parking lot right in front of the campsite, you can also take the shuttle jeep service to Monte Piana, where you can visit the open-air Museum of the First World War and check out the 360° panorama on the surrounding mountains.
The majestic Cadini di Misurina also offer many possibilities to hike and climb.
Some of the most beautiful via ferrata, hiking and climbing routes of the Dolomites are easily reached on foot starting from the campsite. From advanced climbers to families with kids: there’s something for everyone.
Feel free to ask at the reception or at the restaurant and we’ll be happy to offer you all the advice, maps and information you need to enjoy our unique area!
Misurina is located just a few km from some of the most famous destinations of the region:
- 7 km from Passo Tre Croci, where you can start the hike to the Sorapiss Lake and Rifugio Vandelli
- 15 km from the center of Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL)
- 20 km from the train station of Dobbiaco/Toblach (BZ) where you can get trains and buses to explore the Val Pusteria – Pustertal
- 35 km from Braies Lake – Pragser Wildsee (BZ)
- 44 km from Pieve di Cadore (BL)