In our campsite we do not accept reservations and thus guarantee maximum flexibility to our guests who can arrive without booking and stay as long as they wish, paying at the end of their stay.
In the busiest periods (every day from mid-July to mid-September) we recommend arriving in the morning,
check-in is possible from 7:30 (or when the pitches are vacated).
In the afternoon it often happens that the pitches are full, in particular those for campers with electricity, but often also the tents area.
Please keep in mind that we are a small campsite in an area with a large tourist turnout, and often we are unable to answer all email or telephone contacts! Thanks 🙂
An unforgettable experience in the nature of Misurina: enjoy the mountains in their purest form.
In the campsite you’ll find 25 pitches for camping cars and caravans with electricity and a big grass area where you will be able to pitch your tent and park your car.
The Services of the Campsite
- Bathroom area with sinks to wash the dishes
- Dump station and water filling for camping cars
- Electricity connection on each caravan pitch
- Internal and external parking spots
- Showers with hot water
- Washing machine and dryer
- Restaurant/Bar open everyday from 7:30 to 22:00
- Cash or credit card payment (Maestro, Visa or Mastercard)
- Pets are welcome
- Free WiFi at the Restaurant
- For the campers with tents we offer the possibility to charge your electronic devices and phones at the reception
- Tourist info and tips for your hiking tours in Italian, English and German
Now available two small bungalows pods (with two beds each) to combine the comfort of a warm bed to the simplicity of a campsite holiday in close contact with nature.